Thursday, July 30, 2009

TIME FOR CHANGE

At this point in my life it's time for change. When I say change I mean from how i'm living to the company I keep. I've been through alot in a short time. I've been homeless for about 2yrs now. It all comes back to me and the choices I made. I've been addicted to cocaine and have been with lot's of men who really haasn't gave a fuck about me. I have also had many so called friends in my life who really hasn't made a difference in my life. But now all things shall come to an end. I'm about to become the adult I need to be. I love life and and I love the fact that i've found someone to share my life with. I'm alway's excepting suggestons but in the end I doing what it is i'm going to do with my life. I feel asthough i've made so many mistakes and I just want to pick up the pieces and put my life into prospective. I've alway's wanted to be famous and why not start now. Life brings us all kinds of hurdles and we gotta know when to jump. I've seen the light and i'm ready for change. GOD let's go and please allow my light to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment