Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm thanking GOD that I woke up to began another day. I love life and not a day goes by that I don't think about my husband. I have problem's sleeping at night but soon that will be over. I feel that "LIFE" is something that we should cherish. I's been times that i've considered ending my life, but I am a strong believer in "GOD" and I do want to go home to him when my tome is up here on earth. I really feel asthough i'm not complete without a man. I know alot of people don't agree with that. But that's just me. It took me a long time to get comfortable with myself and I don't allow anyone to dictate what "I" should do with my life. I grew up without my dad and since i've been grown, I need the comfort of a man. And my life is my life and I love to her my friend's opinon's but most of the time I do as I see fit. So love me or hate me. Life is to short to do anything else...

1 comment:

  1. YES! Live your life to the fullest! Do what makes you happy and brings inner fulfillment! Life is too short to do anything else. Im proud of you for BEING you!

    ReplyDelete