Sunday, January 24, 2010

JUST ONE OF THOSE DAY'S

It's been a while since i've written an entry. But I feel the need to vent tonite. It's just been one of those day's. I told myself that I wouldn't allow myself to get "STRESSED" in 2010, but today the "DEVIL" has really been riding my coat tail. I love my "HUSBAND" to death and he really has an huge impact on every moment in my life. I must hear his voice a few times a day in order for me to have a good or atleast an halfway productive day. The sound of his voice really gives me "ENERGY" to get my day started and to keep it moving. He went all day without calling me and that just put me in a bad place yesterday. But i'm just starting to feel a little better because i'm venting. I'm goin to say my prayer's and ask our heavenly father to stay by my side and keep me focused on the important matter's in life right now. But Leon really is a big part of who I am these day's and who I shall become in the future. But as I say my prayer's I know "GOD" will see me through and the rest of my week will be full of "JOY".....

No comments:

Post a Comment